Get Started

This is the first start, I am writing to share my knowledge related to what I am in love almost everything in this planet. I believe that some of my idea you won't believe me, but I just want to share my opinions what I met during my life. Because of this is the first start, I want you to interest about flying objects or we can say star or strange objects. Last night December 18, 2017 I was sitting at the front yard of my room I saw the small light, it not just small but it is bigger than size of star you can see with naked eyes from earth and it was moving from north-west to east-south. Its brightness and moving speed make me feel doubtful to draw a conclusion what the exactly it is. 

Do you believe that it is UFO? comet? Airplane?

Share your comment below about flying object that you ever seen before. 

Comments